Location: JERSEY CITY - Newport Rooftop Tennis Court: 105 River Drive South - 9th Fl.
"School's Out Camp" - June 25th - 29th
"Start-of-Summer Camp" - July 9th - Jul 13th
"Mid-Summer Camp I" - Jul 23rd - Jul 27th
"Mid-Summer Camp II" - Jul 30th - Aug 3rd
"August Camp" - Aug 13th - Aug 17th
"End-of-Summer Camp" - Aug 27th - Aug 31st
Days: MONDAY - FRIDAY
Times: 9AM - 1230PM (830AM early drop-off & 1PM late pick-up available)
- 3.5 hours of tennis, athletics and activities
- Beginners & intermediate levels
- Energetic coaching staff
- Racquets & balls provided
- Students should wear sneakers
- Bring Water and a snack
- Super Duper Welcome & Intro
- Focus and fun dynamic warm-ups & exercises
- Athletic development (agility, balance, coordination and speed drills) + skill building games (tracking/racquet and ball control)
- Demo & game-based drills
- Snack break + Super Duper School (tennis facts/quizzes/arts & crafts)
- Games + play
- Cool-down - stretch - review
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
If the weather doesn’t look favorable and forecast predicts continuous rain the morning of camp, a weather related decision will be made up to 1 hour before the start of camp and we will notify all parents via email.
If the decision is to cancel, that day of camp will be refunded.
If, however, we are able to start camp and play at least an hour or more before it starts to rain, the coaches will take the kids to a covered area and finish the remainder of the camp day with tennis related activities, arts and crafts and games until pick up time. An email notification will be sent to all parents/caregivers regarding the pickup location.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
You can receive a full refund before the first day of class. There will be a $25 processing fee for the cancellation.
WHAT IF I MISS ONE OF THE CAMP DAYS?
If your child misses a day during camp, we will not be able to issue a credit or refund